Register your Weenie Dog or Wanna be Weenie for the First Annual Kaufman Oktoberfest Weenie Dog Races. We have spots for 50 racers so please register early. There will be two separate sets of races. One for weenie dogs and one for other breeds.
11:00 am- 12:00 pm Dog Race Registration
12:00 pm- 1:00 pm Weeine Dog Races
1:00 pm- 2:00 pm Weiner-be Races
2:00 pm- 3:00 pm Dog Costume Contest
Please Click the button below and choose the Dog race registration ticket to register and reserve your spot in the race!
1. All Racers must be registered before the day of the race
2. Racers and their handlers must check-in by 11:00 a.m. at the Registration Table. All racers must have 2 handlers (one for the start line and one for the finish line) and must show shot records at time of check-in
3. All Judges Rulings are Final
4. Owners may not throw balls or other items to encourage your dog to run. The ball may be bounced only at the finish line by one of the handlers. Please no laser lights.
5. Dog's names will be called twice before the race, if your dog is not at the gate by the race, you forfeit the race and no refund will be given.
6. any dog that bites another dog, person, or handler will not be permitted at the races.
7. Please make sure your dog is leashed until the race begins.
8. People may not run with the dog from one end to another.
9. The number of qualifying heats will be determined by the total number of registered dogs. The first place dog from each heat will compete in additional rounds to narrow down the field to the finals.
10. Have Fun!
Dress up your dog in its best costume for a chance to win a prize for best costume. The Costume contest will take place directly after the dog races.